Monday, January 9, 2012

Odds & Ends

I just found an instrumental string quartet version of Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me.  Honestly, it's like this wedding is planning itself. 

Also?  A string quartet tribute to AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long (for you, Sara).  You know, for the processional. (Just kidding.  As if I'd walk down the aisle to anything other than Smack My Bitch Up by Prodigy.  Obvi.)

My dear friend Kathryn (of beautiful kitchen and New Orleans fame) gifted me the Burberry fragrance set from my wish list for Christmas and in the box from Sephora were various other perfume samples, including Justin Bieber's Someday.  I wore it yesterday out of curiosity, and because I had no plans to leave the house.  It smells like 14 year old girl tears.  I'm not so sure the people ordering the Burberry fragrance set and the Justin Bieber Someday buyers are in the same demographic, Sephora.  I do want JTT to know though that it's not too late.  I would still buy, JTT, I would still buy. 

The high temperatures over the weekend were in the 50s/60s.  I saw people wearing short sleeves.  I am very upset.  If I wanted mild winters I would move.  I want snow, dammit!  You call this a winter!?  Also, I heckle weather now.  So that's new. 

And lastly, sweet Jesus, did I need to hear this.  I'm bookmarking it in favorites so I can come back to it as need be.  Maybe once a month.  Maybe every day.

3 comments:

Kori said...

I really hope you are walking down the aisle to Smack My Bitch Up. Like, hope beyond hope.

SG said...

That is amazing - I love it! This wedding will be epic!

chickster said...

You should also consider walking down the aisle to a Pop Lullaby Ensemble:

http://music.ovi.com/za/en/pc/Product/Pop-Lullaby-Ensemble/Baby-Lullabies-Popular-Music-Music-For-Sleep-Relaxation/18406137