Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Would've Totally Blocked You From Viewing My Pictures Anyway. Also: Sunburn Hurts.

What's hotter than a farmer's tan? Farmer's sunburn. Why you shouldn't write papers outside on unseasonably warm days:

Pretty. I got the hairiness from the French/Italian side and the fair skin from the Irish/Scottish side. Thanks mom and dad. Why it couldn't have been switched so I could've gotten the olive skin coupled with no discernible body hair is a question that shall plague all my days. Way to suck at gene passing.

In other news, a girl asked me today if I would accept her friend request on Facebook. I, being totally hip and with it, replied that I wasn't on Facebook but that I would accept her friend request in real life. Dude, she scoffed at me. Totally made a face. Um, isn't real friendship better than virtual friendship? This is a backwards world we live in.

I have to go rub aloe on my arms and ponder the lack of virtual friends in my life. Awesome.

2 comments:

D&D said...

at least you twitter!

remember when you used an exuberant amount of my sunless tanning lotion thinking it was normal lotion? and your hands to elbows were orange?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good times.

Christina said...

I had forgotten that actually. So thank you.