Monday, December 17, 2012

Birthday/Wedding/Christmas/I'm Slowly Losing My Sanity/When Will the List of Things to Get End? Wishlist

My birthday is this weekend and typically around this time of year, I'm thinking about those few items that have struck my fancy all year and made my heart go pitter patter.  With a birthday two days before Christmas, this is the only time of year being indulgent is somewhat justified.  Throw planning a wedding into the mix, though, and it's hard to separate what I want for me from what I've got my eye on for the wedding.  I can't help it.  I tried.  And my mind just kept wandering on over to the below.  Pitter patter.  
Veil with Pearls and Alencon Lace Edge, $200

Nadri Crystal bangle, $70

Nadri Crystal & Cubic Zirconia drop earrings, $80

Crystal hair comb, $48
Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume, $85 (I am obsessed with this scent!)

Lady Godiva chemise, $62

Kate Spade Darling Point champagne flutes, $65 (I love the Mr. and Mrs. detail)

Kate Spade Darling Point 2-Piece Dessert Set, $60

Arms of Steel, $9.16 (a sleeveless wedding dress begs for some toning)

1 comments:

LWhits said...

oooooh lovely.

goodluck with the arms of steel, I had all kinds of plans to get in amazing shape before the big day and it totally didn't happen. Oh well everything else went smoothly!!