Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

So my official last day of classes is actually next Monday, so I do still have another Monday of school left.  But this was the last Tuesday of school ever.  Even as I live it, take pictures throughout the day, and try to experience and appreciate my last week, it still very much does not feel like the last week of school ever.  It's very strange, not sure what's up with that.  Here's Tuesday:

9:00 - alarm goes off

9:37 - out of bed

10:00 - breakfast.  Today Joey made me wheat farina with almonds and grapes with a hard boiled egg on the side.  I specifically requested this the night before.  He did not note if he found this combination odd.


11:00 - first class of the day - Cyberlaw.  I got called on to discuss a case for what is probably the last time ever.  I'm okay with that.

12:40 - second class - Business Organizations.  My Pawpaw's picture has been on my desktop since the first day of school.  He wanted me to go law school but passed away my senior year of college.  He has come with me every day.


1:45 - waiting for the train to take me downtown for work at the firm

2:15 - grabbed lunch - Shanghai chicken salad from Cosi. 

6:09 - train home

7:14 - gym.  Today it was 25 minutes on the elliptical, weights for back and shoulders, and then 15 power high level minutes on the stairmaster.  I died. 

8:30 - shower

8:45 - Joe made homemade, from scratch pizza with whole wheat dough, part-skim mozzarella, mushrooms, black olives, red onion, and artichoke hearts.  Delicious.


Today is also my best friend's birthday.  Now she knows that her birthday present from her sweet husband is a trip here in about 3 weeks so we can see each other before they make their big move to France.  Yay!  

0 comments: