Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things Are Looking Up

Even though this time in my life can be maddening, it's not all bad.  Last night I slept for 13 straight, much needed, fantastic hours.  Today I'm sitting in my pjs and robe, sipping delicious coffee and watching Bridget Jones at two in the afternoon.  It will likely be several more hours before I bother with a shower.

Joe requested Friday off from work so he will be here tomorrow to spend a long weekend with me, which is perfect because attention and affection are exactly what I need.  Due to busy schedules and obligations and the three hour drive separating us, we haven't seen each other in a month.  No good. 

I am definitely watching Oprah today before preparing for my four classes tomorrow.  Sometimes you just have to make time for the really important things.

2 comments:

d&d said...

how badly do you want to make oprahs cocktail the Moscow Mule? The womans a genius!

chickster said...

I LOVE Moscow Mules!!!