Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Free

So I planned a surprise party, worked a part-time job, finished two huge projects due within 5 days of each other, started a 6 class course load, along with tending to a ridiculous amount of extracurricular activities and appointments and details.  The only things I haven't done in the last three weeks are sleep or eat.  I realized yesterday around 5:00 pm that all I'd eaten all day was a handful of walnuts.  And three cups of coffee.  I've been a little cranky.  (Sorry, Joey.)  But the last major thing was finished yesterday.  I ate a pizza and went to bed at 7:00 pm.  It was wonderful.

I don't really have any awful vices, but when I get stressed, I tend to nibble on the inside of my bottom lip.  After three weeks of insanity, the inside of my lip is swollen and sore and tattered.  Yummy. 

BUT - it's over.  The worst part anyway.  Now I can get back to normal stress and no more the world is about to come crashing down on my shoulders stress.  Yay!

Okay, that's enough of that. Normal, regular (hopefully) posting will be back in full swing tomorrow.  Right now, I'm going to go eat dinner and watch TV and enjoy the feeling of NOTHING HAS TO BE DONE TONIGHT.  Yeah, I want to let that sink in for a bit.

0 comments: