Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where True Loyalties Lie. (I'll Give You A Hint. With Chicken.)

I have to provide a most unfortunate update to this post. Joe called me on Thursday to inform me he got called in to work and could not visit this weekend after all. He assures me this has nothing to do with forced pedicuring and that he will be here next week. Sure. Whatever. Did I tell you about the time he blew me off for BBQ chicken? And people wonder why we're not officially back together. To this day, whenever I bring it up, he gets a faraway look in his eye and says "...oh but it was really good chicken..." quickly followed by "you're stll bringing this up?" Um, yes. You skipped out on helping me baby-sit my cousins for chicken.

"It wasn't just for chicken! It was a cook-out with my friends!"

"What were they cooking?"

"Chicken."

I rest my case.

Also, I'd like to direct everyone's attention back here. Thank you.

0 comments: