Sunday, May 24, 2009

Call Me and I'll Tell You Where You Can Stick the Rest of Your Comments

Joe: "I read your blog today."

Me: "Yeah? You actually read it?"

Joe: "Yeah. I liked the conversation between your belly and Robert. It was funny."

Me: "Aw, thanks."

Joe: "Except Robert doesn't have a British accent."

Me: "What? Yes, he does."

Joe: "No, he doesn't."

Me: "Are you serious? I spend a lot more time with him than you do! I think I would know."

Joe: "No, he doesn't. When I read that, I didn't know what you were talking about."

So, to be clear, Joe's biggest problem with my blog is what he sees as the lack of factual integrity reported in a fictional conversation between my stomach and my navigation system. Thank you, Joseph, for your input. And for the record, Robert totally has a British accent!

1 comments:

guy incognito said...

wrong wrong wrong wrong wroooooooooooooong!!!!!