Wednesday, February 19, 2014

And Another Thing...

You know what else really sticks in my craw? 
 
People who only take one half of a doughnut at work and leave the other half in the box presumably for the next crazy person who comes along and only wants one half of the same doughnut.  Who are you kidding?  Eat the whole doughnut.  Firstly, if you're going to do something, then fucking DO IT.  Don't half ass it.  It's about respect.  Second of all, no one wants the other half of the doughnut your grimy fingers have been all over while you sliced the thing in half.  It's gross and unnecessary.  Same goes with the bagels.  Don't even get me started on the people who only take a quarter. 
 
Next, ladies who hover over the toilet in public restrooms.  You know why toilet seats have a bad reputation and are covered in urine?  Because of the ladies who hover, splash all over the seat, and then don't wipe it up after themselves.  YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.  If we could all just agree to sit, there would be no disgusting remnants on the seat.  If you must hover because you mistakenly think that there is some disgusting, mysterious, contagious disease that is spread by ass cheeks, then do it properly.  Squat as close to the seat as possible without touching it, aim, and HOLD STILL until your stream is complete.  For the love of humanity. 
 
Lastly, and most craw-sticking, the lady who talks on her cell phone during her entire pedicure.  I came here to relax, not hear every maddening detail about how Dave doesn't keep his promises.  When I get my nails done, my phone goes on silent and goes away.  It's as much for me as it is for the people around me.  It's me time.  Not me, you, and Dave time.  Dave totally sucks though and you being 30 minutes into this conversation without yet reaching that conclusion makes me super dislike you all the more. 
 
I am 30 now and very cantankerous. 

1 comments:

LWhits said...

hahaha. Yes, YES, and yes. People are inconsiderate morons!