Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy

I know I say it every year, but I go about my life during the summer thinking everything is perfectly fine, and then BAM!, autumn hits, the weather cools, the humidity clears, my soul immediately feels lighter, and my brain is like "oh, this is so much better, I had almost forgotten this feeling could be."

I had the day off from work on Monday and it turned out to be one of those perfect days when my favorite season collided with my favorite people.  I spent the day with my cousins Kim and Laura and Kim's husband and three kids apple picking, pumpkin picking, apple cider doughnut eating, corn maze wandering, haunted house avoiding, farm animal petting, and hay ride going.  Days like that are precisely why we moved here.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I did not wear appropriate footwear.  Not even a little bit.

0 comments: