Monday, March 5, 2012

Best Day Ever

During the exam lunch break on Wednesday, I called work to confirm I was coming in Thursday.  They responded by telling me that I was not.  I should rest, they said.  In fact, don't come in Friday either.  We'll see you Monday.  I love them.  I went in on Friday anyway because that's the kind of dedicated employee I am, future employers.  But Thursday?  Thursday was amazing.  I slept for 10.5 glorious hours and then I kept all of my promises to myself.

Mani/pedi.

The size of my head (I earned every delicious, tequila-filled sip).

We saw This Means War.  I thought it was good, but I was also a little drunk (see above).

Reading with no obligation to remember a word!  My favorite kind!

Cappuccino frozen yogurt with coconut, heath bar, and strawberries.  A sweet end to a sweet day.

Now back to real life.

0 comments: