Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Catching Up On My Correspondence


Dear Honda,

If the hybrid battery in my car needs to be replaced (after I just replaced the regular battery) before the car is even paid off and if said battery costs $3000, then that is some serious bullshit.  Sure, I can keep driving it as a regular car without the hybrid battery assistance, meaning I will not enjoy hybrid gas mileage, but that means it's not really a hybrid anymore, doesn't it?  It's like wearing a pair of Christian Louboutins without the red soles or eating non-dairy ice cream.  Sure, it's functional, but it's not really what I paid for, is it?  You have got to be kidding me. 

With feeling,
Christina


Dear Meter Maid,

It was only two minutes. IT'S MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTMAS!

Affectionately,
Christina


Dear Lily,

GET DOWN! 

Kisses,
Christina


Dear Any Starbucks in a 5 Mile Radius,

Put in a drive-thru.  It's cold, and I'm in heels.  Curbside service would also be acceptable.

Lovingly,
Christina

0 comments: