Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Odds & Ends

Sunday night, I watched 60 Minutes while DVR'ing Kim's Fairytale Wedding and I realized that I have many complicated layers.

LOVE this idea.

The Rosie Show and Oprah's Lifeclass back to back 5 days a week.  So that's now how I spend my evenings in case anyone asks.

Loving the delicate jewelry from this shop and very much appreciating the prices.

Sleeping with the windows open and waking up to a room full of fresh, crisp fall air is pretty much the very best way to wake up in the morning.

Drooling over this hotel on the Amalfi Coast.  My golly:


Did anyone else notice my little brother's comment on this post?  What a twerp.  As if there are things to be learned from experiences.  xoxo

Leaving home again tomorrow for Connecticut and then three days in NYC!  So excited to meet up with my college buddies and see one of my brothers.  The one that doesn't talk back.

0 comments: