Thursday, September 1, 2011

Everyone's Getting Hotel Robes and Teensy Shampoos for Christmas!

I mentioned that the new job involves a lot of travel.  I hit the road at the end of next week and thereafter will be home approximately 4 days in the following 3 weeks. 

In no particular order, I will be in Toronto, Boston, Providence, New Hampshire, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indiana, and Pittsburgh. 

That's just September. 

Even though I'm an anxious flyer (I'm not afraid of flying so much as death, you see), I do love to see new places and, with the exception of Boston, all of these are new. 

So been there?  Done that?  Suggestions, tips, and must do's welcome.  I will on average only be spending a day and a half in each location, but I'm going to try to make the most of it.  Also, tips on how to best pack a suit in a carry-on rolling bag for minimal wrinkling so I don't have to carry a hanging bag also appreciated.

0 comments: