Monday, August 29, 2011

Maybe This Is Why No One's Shown Up Yet?? Just Guessing.

PECO is the Philadelphia area's electric and gas utility provider.  Since hundreds of thousands of people in our area are without power after Irene paid us a visit, I imagine they are quite busy.  We lost power about 10:00 Saturday night when a tree branch fell on some power lines nearby.  By the time I woke up on Sunday (granted it was around noonish), power was back up and running.  I was quite happy with PECO's response time, but not everyone felt that way apparently, and they took to Twitter to share their gripes.

Some of my personal favorites:

They're upset.  I get it.  And social media is a fantastic way to make your voice heard.  I totally support it.  Except...you guys?  This is @peco's twitter page:


The poor dear must be SO confused.



0 comments: