Monday, May 17, 2010

Life List Shout Out

Since Maggie of Mighty Girl inspired my list, I emailed her the final version when it was done.  So super cool to be mentioned in her latest Life List round-up.  You can check it out yourself here and also see all the amazing goals all the other recent Life Listers have set for themselves. 

I really believe, and I think Oprah would totally agree, that the world becomes a better place when we all strive to live our best lives.  When one dream comes true, you dream a bigger dream.  Okay, now, I'm just totally ripping Oprah off.  While we're on the topic though and totally ripping off Oprah-isms: when a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time.  That one is big and has rung true for me time and time again. 

Anyway, that's why I think the Life List movement (if I may use such a strong word to describe it) Maggie seems to be starting is so important.  Even if I can only check off half the items on my list, what a life I will have led.  When it comes down to it, that's really the point - to live the richest, fullest life possible full of things that make us happy and push us beyond what we thought possible. 

It starts with putting it in writing.  Giving it a voice so the universe can hear.

Cheers to that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read a list of 'the 100 things to do before you die'. I'm pretty surprised 'yell for help' wasn't one of them...