Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Parsley, Part Deux

Okay, I know, how much can one person talk about parsley? But the pictures I posted yesterday were about a week old. I hadn't since checked on the garden until today. Um, holy shit.



I'm beginning to think this is righteous parsley with something to prove. Because I don't water it, nurture it or pay it enough attention. So the parsley has decided to rise above, grow big and strong enough to reach for the water can and water its own damn self. Because it doesn't need me and it's going to show me what's what. My parsley listens to Aretha Franklin and doesn't need a man.

Because I don't think the above photo demonstrates just how abnormally tall this parsley has grown, I have used myself as a measure. I am 5'4".



It's boob high!

But on the plus side, finally, a legitimate reason to put my boobs on the internet.

0 comments: