Sunday, July 26, 2009

Odds and Ends

Lauren and I invested in this set of cute Kate Spade vases yesterday:


They were on sale, plus Lauren works there so that's 50% off. Living with her is finally starting to pay off. I could not be more thrilled.


Found this in the back of the fridge today. I put it in there weeks ago in the hopes of keeping it fresh longer, then I forgot about it. It did not work.



Um, I think you pulled in too far.



I really like having a camera phone.

I am currently watching MTV's "True Life: I Hate My Large Breasts". Preach it, sisters. Although I wouldn't say I hate mine. I feel rather detached from them. They're kind of just there and I work around them. Denial solves yet another problem. However, I was made brutally aware of their presence when Joe tried to teach me how to swing a golf club a couple weeks ago. Attach a couple softballs to your chest and try to swing through. It is not possible. I do not have a picture of this. Sorry. ..... WHOA! Hold up! There is a store in New York that sells clothes by bra size!?! You mean I could buy a button-up shirt that will button over my boobs AND fit my waist?? Why did I not know about this? Dude! Road trip! Thank you, MTV, yet again, you have contributed meaningfully to my life.

0 comments: