Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Sneaks

I love winter like leprechauns love gold.  I love winter as much as I love holiday-themed analogies.
 
When everyone else is cursing the snow and damning the cold and wishing for spring, I am holding out hope for one last snow storm and a few more weeks of cozy scarves, gloves, and coats.  However, this winter has been so brutally cold and so seemingly endless, that even I'm starting to get a little excited for warmer weather. 
 
Actually, not so much warmer weather but the cute things warmer weather allows.  Basically online shopping is making me want spring to get here so I have an excuse to buy things.  Keds for Kate Spade, as an example.  Like most young ladies of my generation, I rocked my spotless white Keds with my side pony and neon bicycle shorts with the best of them.  These make me nostalgic for the past and excited for the spring.  I can't pick a favorite.
 

0 comments: