Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just When You Think You Know Someone

When Joe moved in back in February, I wanted him to feel at home.  I suggested that we frame some of his family photos and mix them in with mine around the house so it wasn't just my family and friends staring back at him from walls and shelves.  To that end, his mom brought me an envelope full of family photos so I could make copies and have a few blown up to frame. 

Take a journey with me through Joe's youth, won't you?

What an adorable baby Joey in a basket.


So much to see at Disneyworld.


They grow up so fast.


A teenage boy and his cat.

A teenage boy playing video games with his cat.  Sure.

A teenage boy spending Christmas with his cat.  Opening presents with his cat...for his cat.  Um..?

So....you really, really liked your cat?

Y'all?  Shit just got weird.

Sweet heavens.  WHERE IS YOUR OTHER HAND?
I am at a loss as to which to frame. 

Also:

Heehee.

3 comments:

saclutter said...

LMAO! OMG, has he killed you yet??

LWhits said...

LOL please please frame the pumpkin and the joey-in-a-basket!

SG said...

best. post. ever.